Re:Klezmer and the scheme of things

Although I DEFINITELY agree that klezmorim deserve more recognition, I don't
think Grammy-like awards are the best way to gain this recognition.

I think in-terms of awards, someone (if they havn't done so already) should
create an award that high-lights the 5 best artists in each branch of world
music....latin, african, south american, balkan, etc.........

ALSO I think for true recognition, networking is the best way to do it. More
televised \ radio brodcasts of Klezmer would be the fastest way to become more
nationaly recognized.

Jeremy
---
WWW.jeremyb.com