Re:Klezmer and the scheme of things

In a message dated 1/29/04 10:04:56 PM, creativa (at) charm(dot)net writes:

> Shouldn't the best of our musicians be nominated for Grammys and such?

After that recent posting about the Grammys I went to try and join so that we
COULD have more of a voice. No such luck. I tried on a few different days and
when I got to the final page, after putting in my info (over and over again)
the process would get stuck. It just wouldn't complete. So I tried calling the
phone number listed. No message, no answering - on different days. I gave
up....

Adrianne

Adrianne Greenbaum
http://www.klezmerflute.com & http://www.klezband.com
Associate Professor of Flute, Mount Holyoke College
Klezmer flutist: “FleytMuzik” and “Family Portrait”
Classical: "Sounds of America"
http://www.fluteworld.com or http://www.cdbaby.com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->