Re: Kol Isha - erotically

In a message dated 1/19/2004 6:21:14 PM Central Standard Time,
curlySylvie (at) hotmail(dot)com writes:
But what about my arousal when I hear a beautiful cantorial male voice? And
if the cantor happens to be handsome, what do I do?
I think that this was the attraction of Moyshe Oysher, in his duel role as
hazzan and heartthrob!

My sister the hazzanit (Conservative, South Orange) has never had this
problem--and she is an attractive young woman.  The congregation feels the
decorum
and the dignity of the singer, and their kovonah is directed where it needs be.

Lori

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->