Live CD Recording in Toronto (Beyond the Pale)

I thought I would share this ? if you are in Toronto, don?t miss this?if not
it is worth the trip. Let all of your friends and relatives in the Toronto
area know about these 2 evenings.

Mel.

www.beyondthepale.net <http://www.beyondthepale.net/>  (The site has
excellent streaming video)

Hello all, and happy new year!
Beyond the Pale is now preparing to record our long-awaited second CD, and
we?re inviting all our friends and followers to be a part of it with us.
We'll be recording a live CD at 2 concerts later this month and we hope
we'll have all of you there to lend your energy to these exciting shows.
We?ll be debuting some new original material and we?ll be joined by our good
friend and frequent guest, the inimitable Josh Dolgin on vocals, keyboards,
and magic tricks.
Attendees at these concerts will have the opportunity to pre-purchase the
new CD at a discounted price.  All details for the concerts are printed
below and in the attached flyer.  Please forward this message to anyone else
you think may be interested in seeing these shows.  Hope to see you there.
BEYOND THE PALE with special guest JOSH DOLGIN - LIVE CD RECORDING
   SATURDAY JANUARY 24, 8pm & SUNDAY JANUARY 25, 2pm
   AL GREEN THEATRE, MILES NADAL JCC (750 Spadina, at Bloor)
    Tickets $15, $12 for students. Call CENTRAL BOX OFFICE at 416-504-PLAY
    or order online at <www.torontoboxoffice.ca>

BEYOND THE PALE is:  Bret Higgins (bass), Bogdan Djukic (violin)
Milos Popovic (accordion), Eric Stein (mandolins), Martin van de Ven
(clarinets)

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->