Re: "OPEN THE GATES!" / links

Bob, I want to add publicly what I've said to you privately--that I
enjoyed the CD not only for the individual cuts, but as a whole unit.
The material you put together has a good flow and creates an effect that
makes for enjoyable listening.

I wanted to mention to you and to others I have noticed who put urls to
direct people to their websites that if you put http://www. in front of
the rest, such as Robert's cdbaby.com/openthegates, like this
http://cdbaby.com/openthegates it automatically becomes a clickable link.

Try it, you'll like it!

Lorele

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 09:48:36 -0700 music (at) sterlingmp(dot)org writes:
> Why, thank you, Jill, for such lovely words.
>
> OPEN THE GATES!  NEW AMERICAN-JEWISH MUSIC
> FOR PRAYER, Vol. 1, can be obtained from the website
> below my signature, where one can also find the contents
> and do a little sampling if desired.
>
> I welcome inquiries addressed off-list to me, and can also
> sell the CD, individually or in quantity, directly.
>
> Thank you!
>
> --Robert Cohen
>
> cdbaby.com/openthegates

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->