Upcoming Performances

If you do not want to receive these e-mailings please contact me and I will
graciously remove you from this list.

My new CD, The Days of Awe, made The Jewish Week's top ten list for 2003.  If
you'd like to see the article by George Robinson, please click on the URL:

http://www.thejewishweek.com/news/newscontent.php3?artid=8895

 We have a few concerts coming up over the next month including performances
Chicago, Toledo, West Hartford, Tenafly, and Waterbury.  Hope you can make one.
 As word of mouth and friendly e-mails are the best ways to spread the word
about our music I would appreciate it if you would forward this e-mail to
anyone you think might be interested in hearing our music.

B'Shalom,

David

www.chevan.addr.com

Monday, January 12, David Chevan and Warren Byrd Duo, Avadim Hayinu, Stony
Point Center Conference on Globalization and the Church, 17 Crickettown Road,
Stony Point, NY, 7:30 p.m.

Thursday, January 14, David Chevan and Warren Byrd Duo, Avadim Hayinu, 1:00
p.m., Ezra Academy, 75 Rimmon Road, Woodbridge, Connecticut, for info please
call: 203-389-5500.

Saturday, January 16, the AFRO-SEMITIC EXPERIENCE celebrates and commemorates
the legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., 8:00 p.m. Congregation Anshe Emet,
3780 North Pine Grove, Chicago, Illinois, tickets and further info contact
773-550-1543 or www.kfarcenter.org.

Sunday, January 17, the AFRO-SEMITIC EXPERIENCE, 4:00 and 7:00 p.m., Evanston,
Illinois, for further info contact 773-550-1543 or www.kfarcenter.org.

Friday, January 23, David Chevan and Warren Byrd Duo, Avadim Hayinu, interfaith
Sabbath service ((6:30 PM, Brandi Recital Hall) and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
memorial concert (10 pm Rosse Concert Hall), Kenyon College, Gambier, Ohio,
sponsored by the Kenyon College Hillel and Black Student Union, for further
information please call:  740-427-5228.

Saturday, January 24, David Chevan and Warren Byrd Duo, Avadim Hayinu, Trinity
Episcopal Church, 1 Trinity Plaza, (corner Adams at  St. Clair) Toledo, Ohio.
For further information please call: 419-243-1231.

Saturday, January 31, the AFRO-SEMITIC EXPERIENCE, private event

Sunday February 1, David Chevan and Warren Byrd Duo, Avadim Hayinu, 3:00 p.m.
the Atrium of the newly renovated Hartford Pubic Library, 500 Main Street,
Hartford, Connecticut, for further information please call: 860-695-6300.

Monday, February 2, the AFRO-SEMITIC EXPERIENCE 8:30 p.m. at the Buttonwood
Tree with Will Bartlett on reeds and percussion, Warren Byrd on piano, Alvin
Carter, Jr., on drums, Mixashawn.com on tenor saxophone, Stacy Phillips on
dobro and violin and Baba David Coleman on African drums and percussion.  The
Buttonwood Tree is located at 605 Main Street in Middletown and the phone
number is (860) 347-4957.

Thursday, February 5, the AFRO-SEMITIC Power Trio Experience featuring Warren
Byrd, Alvin Carter, Jr., and David Chevan at the Mattatuck Museum, 144 West
Main Street, Waterbury, Connecticut. For further information please contact
Kjell Wangensteen 203-753-0381, x20.

Friday, February 6, David Chevan and Warren Byrd Duo, Avadim Hayinu with Alvin
Benjamin Carter, drums, 7:00 p.m. Black History Month service at  Temple Sinai,
1 Engle St., Tenafly, New Jersey, for more information please call:
201-568-3035.

Saturday February 7, the AFRO-SEMITIC EXPERIENCE 8:00 p.m. at Beth David
Synagogue, 20 Dover Road, West Hartford, Connecticut, for tickets and further
information please call: 860-236-1241.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->