-----Original Message-----
From: owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
[mailto:owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org]On Behalf Of George Robinson
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2004 4:24 AM
To: World music from a Jewish slant
Subject: spring preview

Friends --

It's that time again. I'm working on  my spring preview for Jewish Week,
which will run in our 2/13 issue, and I'm looking for Jewish-related music
events to include. If you have a program that will be of interest to my
readers taking place in NYC between Feb. 13 and the end of June, let me know
and I'll include it.

Many thanks and happy new year,
George Robinson

To find a form that accommodates the