Re:KlezKamp 2003 Student Concert

Allen,

Next time you can increase the effect with the Sarasate trick of holding a
razor blade in your bow hand, with which you neatly cut one of your strings
(at the point when you know you won't need that particular string for the
rest of the piece). The audience will be doubly impressed that you can
continue with only three strings (but some klezmer string players only use
three strings anyway . . .)

Eric

At 07:53 PM 1/1/2004, you wrote:
>Vlad, Happy that you think it sounded good, considering you have heard it
>on the recording. I had broken a few bow hairs which made a visual
>impression increasing the "wildness" unintentionally. If it sounds good
>that's a bonus. Cool. AW

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->