  From: Vladimir Liberman
  To: World music from a Jewish slant
  Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2003 6:37 PM
  Subject: Re:KlezKamp 2003 Student Concert

  Folks,
  I have a passable-quality tape recording of the Funky Side (Allen Watsky's
wild fidl solo NOT TO BE MISSED!) and Merle Shepherd's beautiful tune from the
ear band.. I will transfer the tape to a CD. Contact me if you want a copy..

  QUESTION OF THE DAY: How many of us in Frank's band did really know that
Belf's Orchestra tune?-- it sounded grrreat anyway!

  Vlad Liberman
  Reading, MA
  781 944 1950

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->