Re: "Bless the FIre" BOW CD at CD Baby

Alan Bern has expressed frustration in the past at getting the CD he wants
printed the way he wants. And I'm not sure that Rounder, or whatever label
carried Blood Oranges, did that much for them.

The way records are sold is changing, and they're experimenting, I guess,
just as they're experimenting really, really nicely with the music.

ari