Best of Friday Night

Happy Hanukah...

I'm looking for Friday Night service material - from cantorial to folk - that
really works, from experience.  A conservative congregation is being allowed
for the first time to incorporate acoustic instruments - and want to learn new
material that they can sing along with. I'm now in the R& D phase.  From my own
experience for example - I taught Craig Taubman's "Romemu" to a congregation
that never heard it before - and it was so successful they didn't want to stop
singing... getting into a little frenzy!  (thanks, Craig...;-)  Hebrew-English
combinations are good - like Ken Chasen's "L'chu Neranena" which is also very
catchy and exciting - perfect for this congregation... I think, I hope.

I appreciate all recommendations and advice!

Shirona
Singer, Songwriter and Teacher of Jewish Music
   www.shirona.com
   www.cdbaby.com/shirona