On Sale! New Lori Cahan-Simon New CD

As you all know, Lori has releases a new Yiddish CD, "Vessel of Song - The
Music of Mikhl Gelbart". Unfortunately, we just NOW received it.

This is one of the BEST CDs I have ever heard.
The music is great, vocals are wonderful and the musician are first class.
If you are a real fan of Jewish music, and especially if Yiddish is your thing,
then this CD is a MUST. Included in the 15 selections are 2 lovely Yiddish
Chanukah songs.

There's still time to order this CD for Chanukah, so we are offering it at
the special price of $13.98, Domestic Shipping included for all Visa &
Mastercard orders through December.

Because I feel this is such a great recording, we are offering our "Excluisve
Hatikvah Music Guarantee" (patent pending) when you purchase this recording.
Basically, the guarantee states that "IF you do not like this recording, we
GUARANTEE that we will NEVER sell you anything else"
We accept Visa & Mastercard.
Simon
Hatikvah Music
323) 655-7083