RE: "A gilgul fun a nign"

Thanks.

Wish I'd thought of posting a while ago; I was at WC when
last in NYC, and ordered a bunch of things afterwards by
telephone as well.  I wonder if this is still in print.

Didn't know there was a Zhitlowsky Foundation--remarkable.

Isn't it "metamorphosis" (singular), btw?  Not important,
however.  That's one of its frequent translations, along with
"transformation" and "reincarnation" (the last probably being
the most faithful).

Thanks again.

--rlc