special offer

LOX & VODKA
Highly Acclaimed
Klezmer, Jewish & American Music
(202) 966-7270
<A HREF="www.LoxVodka.com">www.LoxVodka.com</A>
Dear Lox & Vodka Friends,

I hope we'll see you at concerts this month.  For details please check our
last e-mail or our web-site:  http://loxvodka.com/concert.htm.

I am writing to you because a special offer was presented to me to pass on to
you.  A very dear friend of mine just opened her internet doors to LVJ
Designs (aka LaVida Judaica) ~ providing personalized embroidered gifts.  Her
work
is wonderful and creative, just as she is.  I encourage you to give her
products a try at <A
HREF="www.lavidajudaica.com">www.lavidajudaica.com</A>, especially since
everything can be arranged
and ordered by e-mail and phone.

Because you're a friend of Lox & Vodka, she's offering you a 20% discount on
all orders made this month.  Just include the code LV03 on  your order.  Gifts
ordered by December 15th will arrive in time for Chanukah candle lighting on
the 19th; and gifts ordered by the 18th will arrive in time for Christmas.

Chappy and Chealthy Cholidays one and all!
Caron and the Loxlings

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->