Re: toronto: new Jewish music CD and showcase concert

We all hope you feel better :-)

Dick
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: TTova
  To: World music from a Jewish slant
  Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2003 10:19 PM
  Subject: Re: toronto: new Jewish music CD and showcase concert

  hope your show went well tonight.
  I am sicker then a dog and must got to NYC tomorrow.

  thinking of you.

  Love

  tova

  http://www.theresatova.com
  On Dec 3, 2003, at 10:15 AM, lenka lichtenberg wrote:

    Open The Gate, my new CD of original "Jewish world beat" songs, in English
and French, will be launched this Sunday December 7th, 7:30pm, at the lovely
500-seatIsabel Bader Theatre (on Charles Str. near the ROM). Tickets only
$15.00, to reserve call 416-932-0550 (however, happy to report it is almost
sold out at this time.) My songs embody Czech and other European influences, as
well as a healthy dose of the Middle East. I am honoured to be accompanied by 7
wonderful instrumentalists, as well as 3 dancers doing a little Middle Eastern
surprise presentation.

    banjitar:     Levon Ichkhanian

    percussion: Rick Lazar

    drums:  Wilson Laurencin

    flutes and saxophone: Ernie Tollar

    guitar and piano:  Brian Katz

    fretless bass: Georger Koller

    accordion: Sasha Luminsky

    vocals, guitar and piano: Lenka Lichtenberg

    dance choreography and presentation:Roula Said and the "Roulettes"

    lenka lichtenberg, yiddish and world music performer and songwriter. for
mp3s, more information and sound clips please visit www.lenkalichtenberg.com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->