Re: yiddish dance in Canada's west coast

Dear me!  You're in Toronto now?

I'm all the way in NYC (or just north of there - )  but when you had events
out west I would check the airfare and sigh.  I know that to Toronto,
I would not sigh so much.

I wonder if you just organized something with some serious advance notice,
how many of the chevrrim from the NorthEast US (not to mention Montreal and
Toronto) would make it a priority? I can fly out of my neighborhood airport
for c$200US RT - boy that's a lot les than a week at kelz kamp.

mit kol kavod to the woman who has put more
Jewish dance on the web than anyone!

roger