-----Original Message-----
From: owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
[mailto:owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org]On Behalf Of Messiah701 (at)
aol(dot)com
Sent: 04 December 2003 14:59
To: World music from a Jewish slant
Subject: Klezmer Jam, Boston, Sunday

Hiya,

Heads up!  That time of the month ladies, thats right, Klezmer Jam at the
Workmans Circle in Brookline, MA, this sunday night.  Come and learn a tune,
or jam out the ones you know.

"Voted the best looking klezmer Jam in all of Brookline by the globe, this
is a must for anyone in their right mind"

The jam will take place at the Workman's circle building, 1762 beacon ave.,
this sunday night, the 7th at 7:00 PM- 9:00 PM, just a tiny $10 donation,
will leave you with a life long memory of warmth and complimentary nachas

Think your too cool for klezmer??? well your not, come to the jam!-  Michael
Winograd

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---