KHEVRE: live shows in BOSTON and NEW YORK

Hi There Folks

It is my pleasure to invite you to two very special live performances in Boston
and New York by KHEVRE, my New Jewish Music band from boston.  At both of these
shows we will be premeiring never before heard new Yiddish material, as well as
playing traditinal and older music.

Khevre is:  Michael Winograd- Clarinet, Aoife O'donovan- vocals, Eylem Basaldi-
violin, Carmen Staaf- accordion/piano, Jorge Roeder- Bass, and Richie Barshay-
Drums

Near BOSTON: We will be playing at the REGENT THEATRE in Arlington, MA, next
thursday December 11'th at 8 PM.  Tickets are $16, and $10 with student I.D.
This is about 2 miles from Harvard Square.  Please visit:
www.fireflyatnight.com for more info.

in NEW YORK:  We will be playing the TONIC klezmer brunch the following sunday,
December 14th.  Shows are at 1:30 and 3:00PM, and tickets are $10 for one set,
$15 for both.  Please visit: www.tonicnyc.com for more info.
Khevre, the new Jewish music band from Boston, has quickly become one of the
innovative leaders in the Klezmer scene.  Klezmer, literally meaning
?instrument of song,? is the traditional Jewish music of Eastern Europe.  By
fusing ethnically diverse musical genres, these conservatory trained musicians
have ?truly brought this music up to date,? says Hankus Netsky, founder of the
Klezmer Conservatory Band.  While immersed in a rich Jewish tradition, the
music of Khevre creatively blends elements of jazz, Latin, Turkish, and
American Folk music to craft a refreshingly unique sound, establishing an
important place in the Klezmer world for these young musicians.
 some of you can make it out!!!- Michael Winograd and KHEVRE