RE: Chanukah songs sung by children

In a message dated 12/2/3 1:19:31 PM, lsklamberg (at) yivo(dot)cjh(dot)org
writes:

<< FWIW, my all-time favorite Chanukah album is Hed-Arzi lp AN 14059, Hanukka
Songs with Dahlia Amihud and children's chorus. Twenty spirited performances
including a few with really nice tunes, and I love the cheesy organ and
electric bass. All in Hebrew, but you can't have everything, especially where
the
music for Chanukah is concerned. Yikes! I think it's available on cassette.
Simon?

I checked the Hed Arzi catalog on this tile a week ago, and it is no longer
there, so I'm guessing that it is out of print.

We do have a few copies of the "Chanukah Sing along For Kids" CD that was
originally released on Brentwood Music.
Simon
Hatikvah Music
323) 655-7083