RE: Chanukah songs sung by children

FWIW, my all-time favorite Chanukah album is Hed-Arzi lp AN 14059, Hanukka
Songs with Dahlia Amihud and children's chorus. Twenty spirited performances
including a few with really nice tunes, and I love the cheesy organ and
electric bass. All in Hebrew, but you can't have everything, especially where
the music for Chanukah is concerned. Yikes! I think it's available on cassette.
Simon?

Not to sound immodest, but I really hope that some of the songs we're (the
Klezmatics) working on for the Woody Gutrie project will catch on and help fill
the void.