Re: Klezmer radio

Hi,

I love klezmer music and will listen to it whenever I'm online. I clicked on netscape, then on the radio icon on the top left of the screen but no stations popped up, just a list of different types of music but no klezmer and no underWorld music . What should I do to get the klezmer music?

Hal Geller

>From: "Dick Rosenberg"
>To: World music from a Jewish slant
>Subject: Klezmer radio
>Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 22:46:45 -0500
>
>A colleague at work recently inroduced me to Netscape radio and guess what.
>They have a really nice Klezmer radio station!
>
>It is fairly mainstream and plays both groups we know well from this list
>and not so well known groups like The New Klezmer Trio and the 12 Corners
>Klezmer Band. I like to have music on whenever I am at my computer and this
>is great!
>
>Just go to www.netscape.com and click on the Radio icon at the top left. You
>will see all of their stations. The Klezmer station is underWorld Music.
>
>It plays nonstop Klezmer music 7/24.
>
>Dick Rosenberg

Is there a gadget-lover on your gift list? MSN Shopping has lined up some good bets ---------------------- jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org ---------------------+ Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network, http://shamash.org a service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/ To unsubscribe email listproc (at) shamash(dot)org and have your message read: unsubscribe jewish-music ---------------------- jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org ---------------------=

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->