Re: A hartsige dank, todah rabah, and thanks

Omeyn fun Canada oykhet... even though obviously our pilgrims landed a tad earlier in the year then yours...

I am the worst speller in the world so, with apologies and no slight intended, I want to draw your attention NOT to misspelling in transliteration, but to mispronunciation....

incase there are those on list who don't know the expression is

Biz a hundert un tsvanzik....

I had a lovely gentleman come up to me last week in Montreal after a concert and as I bent down to hear him better he whispered ,
Kh'bin dray un nantsik yor alt... and then he stole a kiss!

my response?

Ikh vintsh aykh.. Biz a hundert un tsvanzik!

LORI.,
Can you stuff and broil tofu?

what a great card... missed it the first time...

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=0183913358

http://www.theresatova.com