Theodorakis' anti-Semitism > other composers

A recent post noted that ". . . a certain breed of leftist classical
composers [has] made morally vacuous remarks (think Karlheinz Stockhausen
and John Adams) . . ."  I'm curious what those remarks have been, although
at the same time I'm putting my fingers in my ears out of fear.  But as a
professional liberal, I deny that there's anything leftist or liberal
about ethnic bigotry, whether anti-Semitic or otherwise.

Fred Blumenthal
xd2fabl (at) us(dot)ibm(dot)com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->