Friday morning, 11/21: WAMC Northeast Public Radio's Roundtable show
presents Klezbos on "Performance Place" with host Paul Elisha
live on-air performance & interview from about 11:20am til noon
show details & station/s info at www.wamc.org

then (still Friday, 11/21) at 8:00pm: The West Strand Grill, Kingston NY
50 Abeel St... directions/tickets at www.greatdamesproductions.com
more info: 845-331-8128
$15 advance, $20 at the door
Two sets from the powerhouse, fun-loving all-female klezmer sextet!
untamed frolic ~ modal mystery ~ soulful originals ~ Yiddish swing & tango
presented by the Great Dames Productions women's music series

Isle of Klezbos!  featuring:

Pam Fleming, trumpet & flugelhorn
Julia Haines, accordion (erstwhile Ulster County-ite & hip harper too...)
Deborah Karpel, vocals
Debra Kreisberg, clarinet & alto saxophone
Catherine Popper, double bass
Eve Sicular, drums

New GREETINGS FROM THE ISLE OF KLEZBOS cd's
available at shows, in stores, and online
Details: www.metropolitanklezmer.com (best CD deals at cdbaby.com !!)

All Isle of Klezbos and Metropolitan Klezmer discs
distributed in North America & Europe by Stern's Music
and by Goldenrod Music,
even unto Border's / Tower /  Virgin world music sections etc.,
released on Rhythm Media Records

'Drummer Eve Sicular and her musical compatriots totally get the delight side
of the equation.
The name of the band alone will tell you that there's a sense of humor at
work here, as will titles like "Houdini Hora" and "Klezmerengue." There's also
great musicianship (this is a stand-out band...), a well paced blend of
traditional and original compositions, and, well, there's something here to
bring that
sense of delight to anyone with any interest in klezmer music. If Eve Sicular
keeps this up, she's gonna have to put me on the payroll, I guess, because
the music she's involved with is always so good that my reviews end up reading
like press releases instead of criticism.'
                                    - Shaun Dale, Cosmik Debris

Hope to see you soon!
ISLE OF KLEZBOS &
METROPOLITAN KLEZMER