Re: incredible strauss/warschauer concert; next on Dec 8

Ari Davidow wrote:
> As to everyone at the event who swore that they were going to post to the
> list immediately .....

Give me a break, khaver!  I did write a pithy little piece but trechnical
difficulties and alack of sleep and need to practice got in the way.

Aside from the wonderous playing, the inter-tune commentaries were a
whole other level.  Not just clever coments to tahe audience while
tuning, they were scholarly,personal, historical, and emotional.

"Before I speak, I have a few things to say..."

A powerful combination of presentations and of personalities.  It
was like a master class without the pressure.

ro

--
r l reid        ro (at) rreid(dot)net