incredible strauss/warschauer concert; next on Dec 8

That sounds excellent, and I can't wait until Los Angeles gets a bisl Jeff and
Deborah at the Yiddish Institute program during the week of December 14-20!!!
As usual, we'll welcome you with open arms!  That week is going to be insane
here because we're also getting the Klezmer Conservatory Band at the brand new
Disney Music Hall and Josh Dolgin coming to DJ.  I want to try and catch
everyone, though the Yiddish Institute will have to be my top priority!

For more information on how to get in on the weeklong Yiddish Institute in Los
Angeles, full of great music and some of the best Yiddish teachers around,
please visit:

www.yiddishinstitute.org

Don't miss it!!!!!  ;)

Jill