Re: Los Pasharos Sefaradis

On 4 Nov 2003 at 22:53, Sandra Layman wrote:

> Does anyone know if there is an outlet in the US for the recordings of Los
> Pasharos Sefaradis (a Sephardic group from Turkey)?
>
> I've just been listening to some samples on their site, at
> http://www.sephardic-music.com/
>
> An e-mail address and fax number (in Istanbul) is given for orders, but I'm
> wondering if there's an alternative source.
>
> Thanks,
> Sandra

I would like to recommend

www.hatikvahmusic.com

and if you order only one, I would recommend Zemirot over Kantikas
Para Syempre . My mother and I bought both in Istanbul, at the jewish
museum and like Zemirot a little better.
If you like this you wioll also like yahudice. This I ordeerd from
hatikvahmusic. A beautifull cd with a lot of information.

Bart

+-- Bart J. Mendelson
Zutphen Nederland
www.mendelson.nl