Re: Jewish piano music

Also there is a series of books by Velvel Pasternack. Any of them are good. And they have piano transcriptions as I remember.

Trudi

>From: "Judith Pinnolis"
>To: World music from a Jewish slant
>Subject: Jewish piano music
>Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 10:01:51 -0400
>
>Cyril:
>There is a very nice site that has arrangements of Hebrew and Yiddish songs
>for small groups which I've had listed on my website. This has some songs
>with easy piano parts, or at least scores that be adapted for piano. He also
>has the instrumentation for B and C instruments which is great if your
>school has kids who play band instruments, and there is provided the melody
>and chords, text and voice and midi files. So it's quite good for kids,
>because you can hear the music and read the score at the same time. There
>are about two dozen of these songs to choose from.
>
>http://www.stifterhof.de/
>
>Judy

See when your friends are online with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE! ---------------------- jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org ---------------------+ Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network http://shamash.org A service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/ * * FREE JEWISH LEARNING * * Shamash invites you to join MyJewishLearning.com, a comprehensive, objective, authoritative and interactive learning resource in all areas of Judaism. Free membership via http://www.myjewishlearning.com/shamash ---------------------- jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org ---------------------=

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->