Re: Recording Software for slowing down/pitch change

TINRCantor (at) aol(dot)com wrote:
> "Amazing Slower Downer" (awful name but good program), and there's also
> "Transcribe". Both of these programs were developed in order to transcribe
> fast jazz

Transcribe is available for PC platform as well, and is amazing.

PLEASE pay your voluntary fees for these programs if you keep them.  I
think the transcibe guy wants $40 - it is worth much more - such artistry needs
to be recognized with cash money (a lot like musicains, eh...)