Jewish Song Circle in Chicago, Oct. 19

Jewish Song Circle
Chicago - Sunday, October 19, 2003
6:30PM-8:30PM

 Praise G-d with the blast of the Shofar
 Praise G-d with strings and harps,
 Praise G-d with drum and dance,
 Praise G-d with every instrument with every organ
 Praise G-d with the ringing sound
 Praise G-d with every breath.
 Hallelujah!
        - Psalm 150

To many of us, song is what you do between praying.
Our song circle creates a space for song TO BE the prayer!

Makom Shalom invites you to join us in song, with your voice,
musical/rhythm instrument and an open heart for our monthly
Jewish Song Circle. The Jewish Song circle is a way for us to
richly connect with our soul voices and our heritage as we
joyfully lift our spirits.

All are welcome, no musical experience
or special talents necessary!!

When:
Sunday, October 19, 2003 6:30PM-8:30PM

Where:
At the home of Terri Albert

What to Bring:
What would a Jewish gathering be without food?
Please bring a potluck dish. In addition, any
rhythm instruments of any kind are welcome.

Contact:
Please RSVP Michael Meltzer at 773 472-9837
or Terri Albert at talbert364 (at) aol(dot)com
for directions and pot luck dish you are bringing.

--

MICHAEL E. RUBIN

     Shalom 'n' Namaste, y'all!

** PLEASE NOTE NEW COMCAST ADDRESS