Re: A question about Christian Dawid's cd (TRK 6)

It is the bass claarinet. I agree the acordion is lso really cool. THat
technique sounds a lot the the instruments made out of PVC plastic that
are used in bluemangroup. they are like long, wide tubes that are slaped
with a rubber pad do make a sound.

>> At the beginning of track 6 of your CD there is some interesting
>> sounding instrument being played that sort of sounds like one of those
>> things out of Blue Man Group....What is that? It is RRREALLY COOL.
>
> Hey Jeremy,
>
> depends on which CD you're talking about...
> On 'mit der kale tantsn' it's bass clarinet, and I'm playing some cool
> slaps (slap tongue) on it.
> On 'heymisher', it's an accordion, which is also rrreally, really
> cool...
>
> (Sorry folks, I prefer to keep this on-list, so that you all have to
> buy my CDs now. That'd be RRRRRREALLY, really cooooool!... ;-)
>
> Christian Dawid
>
> ---
> New Release: Heymisher
> http://cdbaby.com/khupe