Re: A question about Christian Dawid's cd (TRK 6)

> At the beginning of track 6 of your CD there is some interesting sounding
> instrument being played that sort of sounds like one of those things out of
> Blue Man Group....What is that? It is RRREALLY COOL.

Hey Jeremy,

depends on which CD you're talking about...
On 'mit der kale tantsn' it's bass clarinet, and I'm playing some cool slaps
(slap tongue) on it.
On 'heymisher', it's an accordion, which is also rrreally, really cool...

(Sorry folks, I prefer to keep this on-list, so that you all have to buy my
CDs now. That'd be RRRRRREALLY, really cooooool!... ;-)

Christian Dawid

---
New Release: Heymisher
http://cdbaby.com/khupe