[Fwd:Looking for Soul of a people by sung by Cantor Bas Sheba

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        [JLM] FW: Hello, I was given your email address by Cantor Ron
Li-Paz. I
Date:   Sun, 28 Sep 2003 20:58:29 -0400
From:   Adrian Durlester <adrian (at) durlester(dot)com>
To:     <jewishshulmusic (at) yahoogroups(dot)com>

Perhaps someone on this list could assist with this query that I received?
(see below)

Adrian

Adrian A. Durlester, MTS
E-mail: adrian (at) durlester(dot)com  www.durlester.com
Director of Education & Congregational Life, Bethesda Jewish Congregation,
Bethesda, MD
www.bethesdajewish.com
Co-Director, Hazamir/JTAI Choir of Greater DC
Past Conf Chair, CAJE 27, August 4-8, 2002, Trinity University, San Antonio,
TX
List Owner, hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org; Jewish Songleaders/Performers List
www.ehavanashira.org
Co-Owner, l-torah (at) shamash(dot)org; Liberal Torah Discussion List