"Soul of A People"

This is a touching request that is rather hard to fill.  "Soul of A People"
is not a song, but was the name of an LP of six cantorials with lush
orchestral accompaniment sung by Bas-Sheva.  An original disc seems to be
available, however, on the following webpage under Capitol-W-1451
http://www.wegotrecords.com/records/lp-20.html