Re: Kosher and Soviet, Toronto, Oct 26-27

I was able to get an html version via google of this conference program, in
case the pdf holds anyone up.

I'm booked already that weekend, but it looks very interesting.  if anyone
learns more about GOSET (Soviet Yiddish theater) music there, I'd love to hear
about that.  we have Metro arrangements of two shers from 1920s Moscow Yiddish
theater rep on our new CD and I did as much research on Lev Pulver, the
composer, as I could... maybe someone out there knows more about him!

Eve
- e v e  s i c u l a r  -
drummer/bandleader
ISLE OF KLEZBOS &