Full orchestral scores for jewish music

Hi,

I'm new to this listing so please correct me if I do anything against
protocol.

I am looking for full orchestral scores for a piece of "Jewish music" to be
performed for a charity event.  In particular the orchestra are looking to
do Schindler's list themes (I'm just the messenger here).  Does anyone know
where such scores could be obtained, either to rent or buy, cheaply?

Thanks

Laoise

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*
Laoise Davidson, Co-Ordinator of Information Services
Jewish Music Institute Library
SOAS University of London
Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, London WC1H 0XG
Tel. 020 7898 4307
Mob. 07977 509003
Email: jmi (at) soas(dot)ac(dot)uk <mailto:jmi (at) soas(dot)ac(dot)uk>
Web: www.jmi.org.uk/information/keynote.html
<http://www.jmi.org.uk/information/keynote.html>

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->