Re: On and off topic: George Robinson

At 06:20 PM 9/10/03, George Robinson wrote:
>--
As a matter of fact, George Robinson has written and written very capably
for the New York Jewish Week on the subject of this list for many years,
and I wanted to inject a note of personal appreciation for his writing
style and substance.  Way before I became aware of the wonderful bounty on
Ari's Klezmershack and other similar resources, and before I moved (back)
to the New York City area, I subscribed to the Jewish Week, and it was the
music reviews that especially made me salivate to live here again.  Now
that I've lived here for several years and still rarely find the time to
attend many musical events, I read the reviews with the same excitement and
pleasure.

Cantor Sam Weiss === Jewish Community Center of Paramus, NJ