Khevre plays FREE CONCERT at the National Yiddish Book Center, 9/21

Hiya folks,

Khevre, the New Jewish Music/Klezmer Band from Boston will be playing a FREE
CONCERT at the National Yiddish Book Center in Amhearst, MA, on September
21'st.  We will be playing two sets starting at 2:00 PM with a short
intermission....I am told that there is limited seating though, so you might
want to get there a bit early to claim your space.  Again...this is a RARE FREE
CONCERT of one of the most promising up and coming Jewish Music groups.  We
will be preimeiring some new material too...so it should be a great show.