Jews for Jeeter

Jews for Jeeter, now he is a group of people to be afraid of.  These people
have but one central idea to convert everyone to being a Yankees fan. They will
use any means possible and are bent on world domination!  I'm beginning to
think resistance if futile!

All this talk about being Jewish or not being Jewish and being able to play
Klezmer or not, reminds of a famous interview on a Jazz station in NYC.  In the
interview, Winton Marsaillus was going on about Jazz being a black,
Afro-American slave music, and that white Europeans didn't have as much of a
claim to
be able to play it.  To which Phil Woods, an amazing musician and saxophonist
in his own right, replied "I'll grant you that African Americans gave us 2 and
4, but you got to admit we had the do, re, mi."

Tom Puwalski, Author of The Clarinetists Guide to Klezmer, Retired clarinet
soloist from the US Army Field Band, Clarinetist with Lox&Vodka, and a militant
Unitarian who will burn a question mark on the lawn of anyone who disagrees
with him

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->