Re: messianic shmessianic (and alternatives)

I couldn't agree more - which is exactly why I posted to the list Internetowe
Radio Szalom's true agenda - Ari had unknowingly put them on the Klezmer
Shack's list of Jewish/Klezmer internet radio stations.

While I am on the subject - I am still looking for more good (and real)
Jewish/Klezmer Radio Stations to listen to during the day at work. Probably the
best thing to do instead of cluttering up the list would be to email Ari with
your suggestions about ones you like, and he can put them up on the Klezmer
Shack (ari (at) ivritype(dot)com) - small bills only, Ari, please :-)

Dick Rosenberg