Re: Last chance for Jewish Week Fall Preview

Yes George,

Just got back from a two-week vacation and it's 3AM the 31st

I'd like to get a listing on our show on Sept. 13th at a new club in NY called
Satalah at 26th St. and 6th Avenue.

Klezska has played several shows this Summer and the music is sounding great.
We played up at Club Helsinki and Seth Rogovoy did a nice review
http://www.rogovoy.com/474.shtml of the show.

I think you would enjoy our music very much as there are many terrific
musicians in the group.

The show at Satalah is a $10 cover and begins at 9.  More details to follow can
be viewed at the www.klezska.com website "live events" tab.  You can also hear
recordings from our shows at the site.

I really enjoyed your review of Shtreiml and I was very impressed with the band
when I went to see the at Makor.

Please let me know if there is any additional info that you need.  Perhaps, you
would be able to do a piece on Klezska?

All the best,

Glenn Tamir
914.834-3464    (cell) 914.262-4848

Also:

Sat. Dec 20th - 9PM at the Puffin Foundation in Teaneck, NJ  - A Channukah
Party!

George Robinson <grcomm (at) concentric(dot)net> wrote:
Khaverim --

If you haven't gotten in touch with me before about gigs in the NYC area
(including LI and Westchester) in the autumn and would like to be included
in the Jewish Week fall arts preview, time is running out. I have to file
the story September 1, which means I will start writing no later than . . .
well, probably about 4 a.m. on August 31, but that's not your problem.

All joking aside, if you have something you want to pass it along, please
don't hesitate to drop me a line at grcomm (at) concentric(dot)net(dot)

Best,

Alas, where is human nature so
weak as in a bookstore?
-Henry Ward Beecher