Last chance for Jewish Week Fall Preview

Khaverim --

If you haven't gotten in touch with me before about gigs in the NYC area
(including LI and Westchester) in the autumn and would like to be included
in the Jewish Week fall arts preview, time is running out. I have to file
the story September 1, which means I will start writing no later than . . .
well, probably about 4 a.m. on August 31, but that's not your problem.

All joking aside, if you have something you want to pass it along, please
don't hesitate to drop me a line at grcomm (at) concentric(dot)net(dot)

Best,

Alas, where is human nature so
weak as in a bookstore?
  -Henry Ward Beecher