Fw: song lyrics!

Can any one on the list help this customer??

Hi,
I was wondering if you could help me, I am searching for the lyrics of a song.
It is an English song, I think that the title is " Come with me lillte
neshomaleh". If you happen to know anything about this song please will you let
me know. I will put the first verse of lyrics below.
Thanking You
Danielle Ferrer

V1: Come with me little neshomelah,
     Dont shy away, do as you're told,
     There is a little child waiting to be born today,
     You're to be his spark, his soul.

Thanks, Noa

Noa Lachman
Jewish Music Distribution
PO Box 67
Hailsham BN27 4UW
UK
Free phone: 0800 7811 686
Tel/Fax: (44) 01323 832 863
Website: www.jewishmusic-jmd.co.uk
email: orders (at) jewishmusic-jmd(dot)co(dot)uk
I was wondering if you could help me, I am searching for the lyrics of a song.
It is an English song, I think that the title is " Come with me lillte
neshomaleh". If you happen to know anything about this song please will you let
me know. I will put the first verse of lyrics below.
Thanking You
Danielle Ferrer

V1: Come with me little neshomelah,
     Dont shy away, do as you're told,
     There is a little child waiting to be born today,
     You're to be his spark, his soul.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->