Re: now they can't hear us, but KLEZPERANTO! anyway!

...Yup, it's pretty weird for those of us *with* power having noticed
the sudden drop-off in heated debate on the list here!  Hope everybody
affected is ok.

Umm....to keep it on topic, however, KLEZPERANTO! played last weekend
here in Los Angeles and were absolutely spectacular!  For a hot summer
outdoor festival, lively klezmer with a fiery latin flava sure fit the
bill - Ilene tore it up on clarinet, along with some seriously crazy
banjo, brass, accordion and drums and it was definitely a jam to
remember!  Get the CD, it's the perfect antidote for this unbearable
summer heat!  I hope we'll see them here again soon!!!

More later,
Take care, those of you Eastside and in Canada, hope all's right again
in a hurry!
Jill