Re: Moroccan wedding music

how much is this disc?

avi

--- Jewish Music Distribution <jmduk (at) hotmail(dot)com>
wrote:
> Re: question on Moroccan music back a few weeks ago,
> I have received a CD from a supplier called Moroccan
> Wedding and is produced in Israel. It is not a
> researched recording but rather what is possibly
> played at a wedding today, by the musicians. It is
> all based on original traditional tues, with musical
> arrangements of Mimon Eli
> performers are Baber, Allan, Zohara Alpassiye,
> Reimond. (I do not know the artists) the tracks are:
> Lila Lilt Elchina;
>
> Larus Ularusa;
>
> Arbta Zagbia;
>
> Yalarusa;
>
> AbiadiAn a Ti pri pati;
>
> Lila Lilt Elchmis;
>
> Larus Chinet;
>
> Laruse Olarus Farchan;
>
> Lilt Elchina.
>
> Yours
>
> Noa

> Noa Lachman
> Jewish Music Distribution
> PO Box 67
> Hailsham BN27 4UW
> UK
> Free phone: 0800 7811 686
> Tel/Fax: (44) 01323 832 863
> Website: www.jewishmusic-jmd.co.uk
> email: orders (at) jewishmusic-jmd(dot)co(dot)uk

=====
the whole world is a narrow bridge
     and the main thing is to have no fear  -rabbi nachman
the numerical equation of ahavah in hebrew is 13(a prime number)
     be'ahava is 2(bet) x 13
     when two complete and unbreakable (prime) loves come together in
love(be'ahava), you have 26
     this shows that god (equivalent to 26) enters into a relationship only if
there is a complete unbreakable selflessness to the other    -avi finegold
and one one hand he tattooed the word love/and on the other the word fear
-bruce springsteen