Music for the Blood Libel

One more thought on music for the documentary about the Blood Libel: music
from the Seder relevant to matzoh, such as the b'rachah or "(Mah Nishtanah)
why on this night do we eat only unleavened bread?" in a child's voice.

Is it just me, or was there an enormous amount of extraneous HTML in digest
2694?  That isn't a sarcastic reference to discussion of the computer
virus, but rather a lot of stuff I had to scroll through to try to find
correspondence about Jewish music.  Are people including attachments to the
ListServ?  Naughty, naughty!

Fred Blumenthal
xd2fabl (at) us(dot)ibm(dot)com