Re: KHEVRE live at Staten Island Yankees game

Hi guys. Sounds like a lot of fun. I will not be able to make it, but I want to
warn you. Don't expect to hear yourself. I once did the anthem at Shea for that
other NY team, whose name escapes me right now. It was very cool, but the delay
is rather disorienting. Also, I will be going to Boston Monday, 8/11 for a
short trip. Any interesting musical hangs in the next few days?

Jordan Hirsch