RE: Questions about Carlebach--P.S.

Richard wrote:

> He played at the Berkeley Folk Festival years ago.  Rabbi Meir Fund of the
> Flatbush Minyan knows the details.  They wanted someone with an
> 'international flavor'.

and I forgot to add that I still have a poster from the "Great Hudson River
Revival '80"--the annual (middle of June) weekend folk festivals that now go
under the name
"River Revival" or, in short, Clearwater--for the Hudson River revival project
spearheaded by Pete Seeger--at which Shlomo, along with Pete Seeger and many
others,
is, at least, *scheduled* to sing.  Don't know if he made it, though.

--Robert Cohen