Jewish Music for Clavinova

I wonder if someone can help Kim with this request for Jewish music disks to
play in a Clavinova at an old aged home.

Please reply direct to Kim who is not a list member, but it would be great
if you would copy me, or perhaps copy the list.

Many thanks

Geraldine

Geraldine Auerbach MBE
Director, Jewish Music Institute
SOAS, University of London
P O Box 232, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2NN
Tel 020 8909 2445   Fax 020 8909 1030
E-mail jewishmusic (at) jmi(dot)org(dot)uk
Website www.jmi.org.uk