Long absence & apologies...

Apologies to everybody I owe mail, I'll start and try to catch up after
shabbos. Sadly, my computer ('s CPU) finally expired on July 4th and I
wasn't able to obtain a suitable (secondhand, as my mobo's pretty ancient
in computer terms) replacement processor until yesterday, and things were
also not helped by health issues. Anyway, "normal service will be resumed
ASAP"...

Also due for posting to the list on July 4th were a couple of reviews, of
Isle of Klezbos' "Greetings From... The Isle Of Klezbos" and Metroplitan
Klezmer's "Surprising Finds" (all finished well before the start of
shabbos), but sadly the errant computer did its dirty before I was able to
post and thus they've been sitting on the hard disk ever since. They'll be
along momentarily, and are also available on Rainlore's World of Music,
accessible from
http://www.rainlore.demon.co.uk/Jewish.html

Gut Shabbos

Richard